Questions about: uk

You have something else in the circuit that uses a small amount of power and which bypasses the switch. A smart-switch of some sort will do this but there are other devices that also do this, for example a switch illuminator (so you can find it in th
by Maxm007 Last Updated February 21, 2016 01:09 AM This is for a UK wiring issue, but I suppose the issues here are universal. Every since I bought my home, my outdoor garden lighting circuit trips the RCD when it rains. After multiple expensive visi
Mortar mix is a combination of cement and sand that is used to hold together construction type blocks. When water is added, it becomes a workable paste that sets hard. It is used with materials like bricks and stones to make walkways and walls
If you have just bought a new home, your existing boiler has broken down or the boiler that you have is over 12 years old, then you should maybe consider a replacement. Combi boilers are fantastic, as they provide space heating as well as water on de
Connect all reds together. This will be one of the triple brass blocks on a standard ceiling rose. Identify the black from the switch (the "switched live")